Sunday, April 22, 2012

Princess Fancy Feast



Today's post is about a very special kitty.



She was found on the street, completely abandoned.





Who let her go and why, no one will probably ever know.

The important thing is that a niece of mine "adopted" her and they have been living together for years now.

Princess Fancy Feast is truly a beautiful cat.  She's terribly shy, though.




All the times I have ever visited my niece, Princess Fancy Feast vamoosed.  She'd disappear under the bed faster than a speeding bullet.

But not this last time! Wow!  I was shocked. She was resting in a sunbeam on my niece's bed.


I quietly asked her if she'd mind if I took some photos of her and she didn't bolt. She stayed put and let me go crazy with the camera.

Toward the end, she started getting bored and just simply turned her head away.



It was as if she were saying, "Okay, photo session is over."

Then, she fell back asleep and that was that!



I hope you liked the photos of Princess Fancy Feast.  She's my oldest sister's "granddaughter cat" and Grammie even sends her presents on the holidays.
I wish a super good day today to all, including Princess Fancy Feast!

WHAT COULD YOU DO TODAY FOR AN ABANDONED ANIMAL?

10 comments:

LDH said...

She is beautiful and so are your photos!

Linda O'Connell said...

She has a beautiful coat, and those expressions of hers are priceless ha ha. Have a great week.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh I love cats and their attitudes. We just fed and watered a 'stray' who rested awhile and continued on his journey. We wish him luck, we would have cared for him had he stayed. He had destination in mind it seemed. Hugs, Linda

Tricia @ Bluff Area Daily said...

She looks amazingly similar to my KitKat, except KitKat has blue eyes! Beautiful kitty =)

diane.stetson said...

Thank you so much for these wonderful photos of Princess Fancy Feast..I just LOVE them.

Lynn said...

Beautiful cat. Glad she was in the mood for some photography. When my children were young we were always taking "broken" animals to the shelter, or helping at one at home. Now I watch my grands carry on that love for anything hurting/broken. Blessings.

Chatty Crone said...

She is a very pretty cat! I think sometimes when they have been abandoned and or abused - they become more guarded. So it was great you got her sun bathing!
sandie♥

Karen Lange said...

She is very pretty. It's nice she allowed you to do the photo shoot! :)

Have a wonderful week,
Karen

toko baju muslim murah said...

This really is wonderful article ! I simply love’d it !

Stephanie said...

I am so proud of my little kitten girl for being brave and sitting for a photo shoot! She truly is royalty!

I'm also grateful to the artist Cynthia von Buhler and her first husband, Adam, who rescued her from the streets and who later gave me the love of my life. <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails