Thursday, October 30, 2014

Who Are They?

                         (On lawn in front of the Publick House Historic Inn in Sturbridge, Massachusetts.)

Okay. Here is a question for you.


                     (On lawn in front of the Publick House in Sturbridge.)

Do you know who Anna, Elsa, Kristoff , Sven and Olaf are?

For those who don't know, they are characters from a wildly popular Walt Disney movie, "Frozen."




It's a nice, 3D computer-animated musical film.

Elsa is the Queen of Arendelle with powers that allow her to turn everything into ice. 

Unfortunately, she flees from her kingdom, leaving it in eternal winter.

Olaf is an adorable snowman who dreams of enjoying summer!

Kristoff is a rugged outdoorsman and iceman who drives off with Anna, Elsa's sister, in his sleigh, driven by Sven, his pet. reindeer.

They are off to find Elsa and convince her to restore her kingdom to normalcy.

Almost everywhere you look these days you can see things promoting the characters in "Frozen."


Books, costumes, cds, dolls, games and on and on into commercial "maniaville." (That's my made up word.)



During a trip to BJs warehouse, recently, there were numerous books, etc. for sale, featuring Elsa and, of course, Olaf.

Also, on the lawn outside of the Public House, a lovely old inn in Sturbridge, Massachusetts, guess whose scarecrow cut-out was there?  Uh huh.  Elsa and Olaf.  Adorable.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "FROZEN?"  IF YES, DID YOU LIKE IT?

7 comments:

Denise said...

Hello Susan,Yes I've seen it.I thought it was good but not one of My favorites.So many little girls want everything Frozen this Year.My two youngest Granddaughters are getting lots of Frozen from Me this Year.Dolls,necklaces and watches.Even the little one who will turn One near Christmas. My two latest all time favorites are Brave and Pixie Hallow.Love them both.Hugs -talk to You soon-Denise

Denise said...

Well now You got Me thinking-I haven't included Brave in a post Yet, although I know Pixie Hallow is all over My blog. If You do another post on Brave or Pixie Hallow let Me know and maybe We can do them at the same time-have a party maybe.

Dee said...

I have not seen the movie yet...the grands are coming for Thanksgiving so maybe they will watch it with me.

Linda O'Connell said...

Most of the little girls in my class will come dressed as Elsa tomorrow. It is a wildly popular movie.

Barbara Neubeck said...

... no Susan, I haven't seen the movie .... but all my younger grand children and great grand children have... they all loved it....
Hugs ... Barb xx

Chatty Crone said...

I knew they were from Frozen. And yes I have seen it a lot of times. My favorite is Let it go - let it go. I sing it to myself a lot of times!

Kit said...

Yes saw it, and tho not a favorite, it was entertaining. My favorite is Cinderella! :) Kit

Related Posts with Thumbnails